Website name: Espace Spas
Address: https: //www.espacespas.com/
Owner: Marc ANTONANZAS
Publication manager: Marc ANTONANZAS
Design and production: Corinne ESCUDIER 4 impasse des Rosiers 31320 CASTANET TOLOSAN
Hosting: iONOS 7 place de la Gare 57200 SARREGUEMINES
ZI Croix Sud – 55 Rue Joseph Cugnot 11100 Narbonne
Tel. 09 51 63 22 98
S.A.R.L. au capital de 10.000 € – N° identification 478 051 832 RCS NARBONNE – N° de gestion 2016B00139
Intracommunity VAT no. FR 69 819 027 376 00014
SIREN 819 027 376 – SIRET 819 027 376 00014 – Code APE 4329B
CONDITIONS OF USE
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not committed by the referencing via hypertext links, of third-party resources present on the Internet network, as regards both their content and their relevance.
The site owner authorizes hypertext links to any page of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in an unambiguous manner in order to avoid :
- any risk of confusion between the quoting site and the site owner
- as well as any tendentious presentation, or contrary to the laws in force.
The site owner reserves the right to request the removal of a link if it considers that the source site does not comply with the rules thus defined.
All users have the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning them, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity.
Legal notice provided by WebExpress – Version 1.7 – Free use under Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 FR / creativecommons.org License.
- Articles L111-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code of July 1, 1992
- Article 41 of the Act of March 11, 1957
- Article L. 226-13 of the French Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995
- Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- Act no. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, amended by Act no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, on data processing, data files and individual liberties.
- Articles 38 et seq. of Act 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties.
- Law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases
- Law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004
- Article 6 of law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy 0