Like back massage, abdominal massage, muscle massage, foot massage and full-body massage, hand massage has many benefits for the body. Hand massage opens the way to releasing tension and relieving certain organs. This part of the body houses the nerve endings. Hand massage stimulates organs by stimulating reflex zones. Hand massage has a rapid effect on the body, as hands are easy to manipulate and offer a mini-map of the organism.
Hand massage: what are the benefits?
Hand massage helps to :
- Rediscover supple hands for smoother movements.
- Combat wear and tear on ligaments and tendons.
- Stimulate nerves and organs such as the digestive and respiratory systems.
- Delay the signs of skin aging, which are particularly marked on the hands.
- Relieve stress.
- Relaxation and well-being.
- Chasing away sleep disorders.
Hand massage: steps to follow
Here are the steps to follow for an effective hand massage:
- Position your hands over the nozzles on 3 seats
- Press the muscle at the base of the thumb towards the handle.
- Gently slide from handle to forearm.
- Finish the massage by rotating each finger on itself and sliding the phalanges between the fingers while applying pressure.
Hand massage works on several vital points:
- Massaging the inside of the wrist soothes the mind and heart, and helps you get back to sleep.
- Massage of the outside of the wrist stimulates lung function.
- Massaging the corner of the pinkie nail also acts on the heart, reducing palpitations.